The Pall multi stack high performance stainless steel P-series housing can be designed and manufactured in accordance with A.D. Merkb latter or ASME Code. Pall’s experience in housing manufacturing and filtration technology offers the user many benefits: crevice-free construction, easy-to-use closures, quick cartridge change, and 145 psi / 10 bar gauge working pressure at temperatures up to 365 ºF / 185 ºC. These housings are designed and manufactured by Pall to quality standards which are approved to ISO 9001 (BS 5750 part 1).
- Ideal for DI Water filtration.
- Large vent connection for rapid venting.
- All fluid contact surfaces manufactured from 316L stainless steel.
- Glass beaded and passivated surface finish provides maximum resistance to corrosion and good cosmetic appearance.
- Quick cartridge changeout.
- Hydrodynamically designed inlet and outlet connections ensure excellent flow characteristics.
- Large drain located upstream to minimize fluid hold-up volume.